- Maximum use of the space available, both in terms of surface area and height (up to 85% space used).
- Suitable for homogeneous products with a large number of pallets per SKU.
- No aisles between the racks.
- Optimal pallet racking system for cold stores ( refrigeration & freezer stores)
- Drive-in pallet racking can use up to 85% of available floor space
- Elimination of individual access aisles between the drive-in pallet racks
- Rigorous entrance and exit control to the pallet racking bays
- mobile pallet racking system bases have motors, sliders and several safety systems to ensure safe and efficient operation of the pallet racking system
- Drive-in racking can generally accommodate as many article types as there are loading aisles
- If your not sure which pallet racking will suit your facility contact our design team today to arrange a no obligation site survey by our drive-in | drive-thru pallet racks team
Can be used with either LIFO (Last in, First out) or FIFO (First in, First out) when there are more than three lanes per SKU.
Ideal for cold storage where full use of available storage space is needed.